We are working together with the University of Albert and the FRESH Edmonton program to ensure conference activities are as sustainable and responsible as possible.
In particular, we are undertaking the following activities:
- We will source locally where available and feasible. Alberta offers a rich and diverse agricultural industry and we will support local producers as best we can.
- We will promote Alberta tourism experiences – in particular in rural areas – through pre-, post- and family program tours.
- We will showcase Alberta history and culture, including our strong aboriginal culture and history.
- We will provide a respectful, accessible and inclusive experience for all participants.
- We encourage use of public transportation.